Protecting people and our planet through continuous efforts
As a young, but rapidly growing company, we understand and embrace the importance of innovation as an engine that drives growth. With a strong focus on sustainability, we keep the entire product life-cycle in mind when designing our products, right from the sourcing of our innovative ingredients to the product’s end-of-life scenarios.
In addition to testing and qualifying innovative ingredients in our labs at every stage of the development process and validating the results through various focus groups and consumer panel testing, we also collaborate with several leading research institutes, universities, and independent laboratories to ensure that we are leading change in the industry.
Our R&D centre is our vision in reality, equipped with EIGHT departments.
Our engineering and product design department focuses on enhancing both our machine and product design to turn our innovative concepts into reality
At our Biodegradation, Compostability and Eco-Toxicity (BCE) lab, we are conducting research on the following areas:
1. Biodegradation and compostability of our products in different environments
2. Disintegration of our products in industrial and home composting settings
3. Eco-toxicity levels of the compost produced from product biodegradation
At our Environment department, we are focusing on the following research areas:
1. Evaluating degradation of sanitary pads in landfills under anaerobic digestion conditions
2. Assessing emission profiles of sanitary pad disposal through incineration (combustion)
3. Conducing Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) to evaluate how we can reduce our carbon emissions